The Dress that Boho Dreams are made of!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hi!!



 I have been dying to get this dress in the mail! It is from this AMAZING company, Borrowed By Design, which is a, Rent the Runway-esque company, but the main difference, is that a portion of all proceeds from buying or renting dresses from Borrow by Design go to help specific charities! You get to help woman and girls, just by shopping through their site, or renting a dress from them instead of others! It is seriously the best concept, and I JUST LOVE IT! I ordered four pieces, this post, is going to highlight just one, I will make sure that you guys know which other one's are from them too because like I said.. I just bought a dress, and made a charitable donation! Win Win.. talk about getting all the feels! ❤️☺️💕


So this gorgeous dress, was only $32.99 and is their Rose and Peacock Dress. The flutter on it is unreal! It is so fun to wear. It has cute little buttons down the front, and then an amazing hi-low flutter skirt. It also has a shirred waist, with a drawstring to cinch your waist a bit more! I am obsessed with everything about it! It is a must have, wardrobe essential! Check it out for yourselves! Here is a link to shop it, https://borrowedbydesign.com/collections/all/products/rose-peackock-boho-maxi-dress .


What dress dreams are made of. I am serious! oooh, Guess what... I almost forgot to tell you, that when you shop use my link, SERENITYLANGE to save 25%!! Yay, also, follow this link to enter to win a $500.00 shopping spree to Borrowed By Design! yay!

Love y'all! 💕❤️☺️
--Serenity!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts