This Watch Though

Saturday, July 08, 2017


Lately, I have a serious thing for watches. I mean, I am crushing on them hard. I can't seem to get enough of them. The problem is, that I do a lot with my hands, since I have kids, and am always forgetting that nice watches don't necessarily like to play nicely with water. So ya, I have gotten a few water logged, which makes my heart hurt. Seriously, HURT. 😭 That being said, this is one of my newest watches, and I loved my outfit this day, so I thought I would do a follow up blog post on it, because well it's just that great. This watch is made by Escape Watches, in Dallas, Texas. They have great customer service, beautiful time pieces, and tiny bands! That last detail, is super important to me, because while I have the longest creepiest fingers and arms in the world, I also have the teeniest wrist ever too. So most watches, bangles, bracelets all fall off, or just have to be worn on my forearm, It is super annoying, and means having to get my watches fitted every single time. This one, however, has a leather band, and is small enough, that I can wear it on the tightest or the second tightest setting. Score!


As for my dress, I bought here in Austin, on the drag(Guadalupe for those out-of-towners) at Heavenly Couture. It's this cute little boutique that sells clothes for ridiculously cheap prices, but I love it. I have always loved a good bargain, and this place has them. I originally found this store while visiting San Diego, and exploring in the Gas Lamp District, I immediately fell in love with the store and frequently searched the internet, in hopes they would open an online store. While that never happened, oddly enough on a random day I drove past my favorite store from San Diego, in Austin and did a little happy dance. 

So yea, back to the dress. I bought it from Heavenly Couture, in 2 colors, black and a beautiful taupe, and get this guys, they were $9.99 each!! Ten dollars for this gorgeous midi dress! I couldn't wear a bra with it... I think with a minimal bralette you could totally get away with it, but at the time, I was in a rush to get these pictures taken, and decided a bra, or finding the right bra wasn't all that important. I love the cut out detail, the peek a boo hint of "side boob," as well as the slit. It is midi length, and only has the slit on one side. It is such a cute dress, and I received so many compliments on it, when I wore it. I don't think anyone would believe it was only 10 dollars! Anyways, let me know what you think! So excited that you are here! XOXO 💋 Serenity.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts