baby blue

Saturday, July 08, 2017

So, this post is all about this gorgeous two piece set I wore the other day! It is baby blue, has flouncy shorts, that are loose enough to make people wonder if they are a skirt, and an easy zip closure. The top features a criss cross back strap, and a tie at the back, which makes this top absolutely gorgeous!

I paired my outfit with some white wedges, a chic Kendra Scott piece Imade at the color bar, and a beautiful blazer from Virginia Wolf NYC. I added the blazer, because, I ordered a small inthe top, and I probably would have done better in a medium across the chest, so the blazer helped me feel a bit more modest in an otherwise showy top! 

Check it out, and let me know what you think! How would you have worn it differently? Do you like the pop of pink, I added with the colored earrings, what is your favorite summer color? I can't wait to hear your thoughts, and see if you would wear this outfit too.

I loved that it is perfectly put together but requires very little thought. Plus, the added bonus that you can pair it with neutrals, or pops of color for completely different styles.

 

 

💋 XOXO 

 So much love,

Serenity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts