SkinnyMint Teatox; Beauty Review

Sunday, August 06, 2017

I recently heard, saw, read, all of the things about this amazing new product, SkinnyMint Teatox, and really wanted to, had to try it. If you haven't heard of it before, it is ALL OVER the internet, and has a huge following on social media. 

"What's in the box"
Essentially, it is a 28 day TeaTox which is used to help aide in energy production, the reduction of excess bloating, and an overall feeling of wellness. It is an all natural product, containing only Green Leaf Tea extract, Mate Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, and Guarana Seed. All of the herbs are ethically sourced, which is great for all of us that are worried about our environmental footprint. 

The 28 TeaTox program also includes a nightly cup of a tea as well, which is packaged as the night cleanse, without caffeine, so you won't be up all night.

So for the review portion, first things first, first impressions- the packaging is a beautiful pale turquoise and soft pinks, beautiful packaging with cute branded sayings and positivity on the bag. I love all of these little details. They also include a cute little information packet that gives you some diet and exercise tips, as well as a calendar with exercise suggestions and motivation quotes! Then I opened the bag, and it was love from first sniff. The tea smells absolutely divine and I really could not wait to steep it. The tea bags have a cute shape, and an adorable pink "morning boost" tea tag...again I love these details. The idea is to 
drink, the tea in the morning before or during breakfast as a replacement to your coffee routine. I love the idea of a better alternative to coffee, also less worry about staining my teeth, and fewer additives ( I use so much creamer- I know I hate myself too, Ha) As far as a coffee replacement, I thought this was a great alternative. As a self diagnosed coffee addict, I didn't find myself missing my morning coffee. Which was great, because hello- so much better for you! Adding in the nightly tea was a bit more difficult for me, just because I am simply terrible at remembering things like that. I am the worst at preparedness so remembering to steep some tea before I decide to go to bed at 8pm was hard to remember. Haha... I don't really go to bed at 8pm, well at least not every night... I did however eventually remember, and I loved that it really felt like it helped me get to sleep and help me feel like I was getting a more restorative sleep, it also has a slight cleanse like effect, which really made me feel like I was seeing progress. 

Click To Purchase!💕

My overall thought on the product, is resoundingly positive. I have a feeling this will not only be a 28 day situation, because I am kind of in love with the product and just really enjoy this new tea habit. It is so good, and has really helped me to feel better and look my best. I am obsessed. If you were on the ledge about whether you should try it out for yourself, I would encourage you to do it. There is no harm in trying it out, and I am fairly certain you will be glad that you tried it. #daretobebeautiful

I am adding a video I shot highlighting the perks, as well as links to purchase the product yourself! 




XOXOXOXOXOXOX- Serenity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts