When Life Gives You 🍋🍋🍋

Monday, July 17, 2017

So, I have had this little number for a few weeks now, and its been killing me that I hadn't found an opportunity to wear it, UNTIL NOW! :) Eeep! I was so excited when it arrived.  I am in love with the soft fabric, the delicate ruffles across the bottom of the skirt, and the beautiful bow tie front. I love that it can be worn for a girl's brunch, shopping around town, a date night and more! Its just the sweetest! I need far more excuses to wear it. As far as accessorizing this look goes, I did a simple up-do for a more delicate look, paired it with some beautiful turquoise drop earrings, and wore my standard white wedges. I am also a firm believer in cute little outfits like this, paired with classic converse and a backpack as opposed to a purse. 😘

Oh, I almost forgot, there are two other
amazing little details, one is THE PRINT! It is adorned with the sweetest little lemon print, on both pieces, and the other detail, is the price! This beautiful two piece set is only, $18.99! There is a link to shop below the jump!❤️

You can buy one for yourself by clicking the link: http://www.romwe.com/Knotted-Crop-Cami-Top-With-Tiered-Frill-Hem-Skirt-p-228369-cat-687.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts