The new trend, Embroidery! 💕

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Hey!

So I wanted to write a quick post today, to highlight an outfit I've posted in a few times on Instagram, but the outfit is so fantastic, that I feel like you need a full look at the pieces. You can let me know, after the fact if you are as in love with it, as I am.

Basically, this is just a huge montage of photos in this outfit from two different shoots. One was in my background, with my crate and mettle tree... I love those colors, and the other is actually out front of my house. My daughter(she is 7) was my photographer on both shoots, and I just love that she is patient enough to help me, when I can't get the photos myself. Usually my 9 year old is pretty fantastic at it. Anyways, this outfit is from Agaci, and is only $56.90! Here is a link to purchase, and they actually have a sale going on, where you can save 15% on your purchase! Yay! http://www.agacistore.com/layla-embroidered-2pc-skirt-set/50010-58024.html?dwvar_50010-58024_color=10#sz=100&start=1


The top is completely adjustable, it just ties together at the center, so you can make it as tight as you want, and the skirt can be buttoned all the way down, for a more conservative look, or left open, like I did. I am a total sucker for a high slit! I can't wait to hear what you think! XOXOXOX 💋💋💋






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts