About Me

Thursday, October 27, 2016


Hey,

So you will have to forgive me as I get acclimated to this whole idea of blogging. I have SOOOOO freaking much to say, and well, I need a place to say it. I don't necessarily care if you approve of what I am saying, or even how invested you are, in what I am doing with my life. Mostly, I need a place to come and celebrate life's small victories and really seriously complain about life's miseries. Haha! Ya'll are so excited aren't you?

I sound amazing! Ha. I am totally not that bad. So my name is, Serenity, I am slightly crazy, super dorky and mostly a delight to be around. I am married and I have two littles. My son (aptly coined Bear) is nearly 9, and my daughter (aptly named Bug) is nearly 7. I am nearly 31! Argh, where did the time go?! I feel so old as of late. I know I know, 31 is like the new 15 or some shit like that, but I don't feel 15, I feel 31.

So as I was saying, or writing or whatever, I am a mother of two, a wife, ex-stay at home mom, newly employed worker bee, and PTA President( Go me!----GAG). My life is seriously ridiculously busy, and meanwhile I also have LUPUS!!!! If you don't know what that means, essentially its like winning the sickness library. Literally anytime, I mean ANYTIME I get sick, whether it's "cold/flu like symptoms" or freaking Pleurisy, its JUST my lupus. My hands and feet swell, thats the lupus, I have a 102 degree fever, you guessed it- LUPUS. It's pretty much super annoying and crappy and I am so over doctors telling me, that I have everything in the world, and it is all just my Lupus. The crappy part is, that they say that as a polite way of saying sorry but you are F*cked and there is nothing we can do about it. You just get to feel like sh*t all the time and grin and bear it. I am not grinning. I am not amused body, NOT. AMUSED.

But in all seriousness, my lupus is a very small part of my life. I mean it controls everything I do, and don't do and my everything, but I like to pretend its not there because, you know, those days where its really bad, there is no hiding from it. It's like an earthquake and fire and brimstone and volcanic ash and lava and a lot of really crappy crap, so the rest of the time, I tell myself I am just Peachy Freaking Keen.

I am a total hot mess, I do not have my sh*t together, if you can't already tell. I am just another mom, trying to make it, doing something. I currently spend most of my time attempting to be a halfway decent Instagram Fashion Blogger. I do LOVE clothes, and getting dressed, and finding deals, so check out my instagram, follow along etc... If you ever need advice on where to find a great deal or what to find, send me a message, comment, something- I am the best- like if they gave awards for the best deal finder when it comes to clothes- I would absolutely win that trophy. Ha! I am ridiculous, and I hope you are all excited to follow along and learn more about the day to day life and fashion of me.

This is going to be honest, raw, emotion felt, and full of entertainment. If you hate it, I never liked you anyway, and if you love it, spread the love, someone else might enjoy it too.


-Serenity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts