Thursday, September 14, 2017

ALL ABOUT THAT LITTLE BLACK DRESS.


Here is my swoon worthy little black dress, it is gorgeous has sequin detailing, gold accents, a lace overlay, and fits in all the right places. Its STUNNING! 

Uptown American - Black and Gold Seraphina Dress


I scooped this gorgeous baby up from, Uptown American, and my awesome, gold block heels are from their too! I am obsessed with the entire look. While shooting these images, I was stopped by so many people, asking about the dress, the shoes, the look, they were all in love. If you are looking for a showstopper dress, this is the one for you! 

Uptown American- Shiny Gold Patent Constance Heels
 
Go to their website, Uptown American   or check out their Insta https://www.instagram.com/uptownamerican/ for more inspiration, they have so many pretty things, you won't be disappointed. I included the dress name, and shoes as well, in the captions! 
Click to shop my dress! ❤️
Click to shop these gorgeous heels 👠 


Also their prices are on point. Love Love Love this store. Thanks for stopping by! XO-Serenity

All photos by, GoodThunderPhotography. www.instagram.com/goodthunderphotography

He is amazing! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts