YOU ARE PERFECT- EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.💕

Thursday, September 14, 2017

YOU ARE PERFECT, I LOVE THOSE BROWS, YOUR MAKEUP IS ON POINT, THAT OUTFIT IS FIRE, THOSE SHOES- ❤️, ALL OF YOU IS JUST HOW YOU SHOULD BE. 

This post is selfishly selfish. For awhile, years upon years, I have come to realize that our impression of ourselves is ridiculously important to our own self worth. That isn't to say that if you have, "flaws" that you won't be happy with yourself, but it is more, in seeing those flaws, seeing every inch of your imperfections and loving yourself through it. 

I can't say that I am in love with myself, but in my flaws I find beauty, or at least moreso than I did years ago. I hate that social media, magazines, news channels, EVERYBODY, constantly has an opinion on our bodies. 

NO IT IS NOT OKAY TO BODY SHAME ANYONE! If someone, anyone has an issue with themselves, it is your job to listen, to be whatever they need you to be, it is not for you to hurt them with. It is not a sword to draw from your holster. 

Oh my god, all of the articles about, "THE THIGH GAP,' or the models who are too skinny, and show a false idea of what beauty is... get real people. Beauty is everywhere, EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL, IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT CATEGORY YOU FIT IN TO. The only difference between a skinny girl and a curvy one is confidence... half the time the "skinny" girls are just as self conscious as the "curvy" girls. It is when we step into our own light and recognize that we are who we want to be that we find strength. No women can step ahead and into the future if we have to step over the bodies of other women. Strength is found in rising up the people around you, giving to people who don't have, and encouraging, listening, and allowing each person to be the person they want to be. 


I hate that there is this perception that if you have a "thigh gap," you are either too skinny and unhealthy or to be placed on a pedestal... I have a thigh gap, let me tell you its not all it is cracked up to be. You know that awesome table your legs make when you say, bend down to tie your child's shoes, and you need a place to set your keys, or your phone; well with a wonderful thigh gap that shit falls to the ground. No table for you. And too skinny, or to heavy what the F* is that about.

Okay, if your doctor tells you that you need to lose weight because your health is at risk, than by all means, you should listen to your doctor and do what is best for you, but if you have a naturally curvy body, no one, and I MEAN NO ONE, should tell you that its not okay. No one should tell me that my body isn't either. If I don't like something, I change it. If I want to be more fit, I work out. If I want to gain weight I eat more, everyone needs to get off their high horse of judgement and realize we are all imperfectly perfect as we are. Your job, is to seek out the beauty in others, and tell them how beautiful they are. Be confident, love yourself, love those curves, those stretchmarks, those everything... and if you hate something about yourself, shit take control, work to fix it. No one is a bigger critic Than you are, look at the girl in the mirror and tell her she is beautiful, tell her every damn day, that she is perfect. You say that enough times, guess what.. you will believe it! 




 


I love you, each and every one of you, and I can't wait to see your body beautiful shots! Post them in the comments below! I took these myself... selfishly selfie...thats what today is. Today is be your own kind of beautiful day, and I give you permission to strip down to those skivvies, and show off just how perfect you are! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts